Monday, April 18, 2011

InTrO

 The early years of Pyrate Cap'n Frohawk Max (yours truly)

Hello! My name is Maxim Abraham Klaus Recke, but you can call me Max. I want to say a few things about myself. I’m 14 years old and pretty normal for the most part. I enjoy skateboarding, I play guitar, and I like hanging out with my girlfriend and friends. But there is one thing that most kids my age don’t have. I want to become a marine biologist, and I'll do whatever it takes to do it. I have loved the ocean all my short 14 years, and I’ve been fascinated by the beauty and diversity of the oceans. I see marine biology as a way to connect and learn (and hopefully educate) about the animals I call my friends.
Since I was a little kid, I would always be fixated on learning about animals… whether it was a special on Carcharodon carcharias (Great White Shark, my favorite animal) on Discovery Channel or the reticulated python tank at the LA Zoo, I would absorb everything I observed, and soon felt a strong bond to these beautiful creatures. My favorite week of the year was not the week before Christmas, nor was it the week of my birthday, but it was Shark Week on the Discovery Channel that caused me to jump with joy during the weeks before, and had me obsessed with learning and understanding more about marine life.
I hope you enjoy my blog! I would do anything to be a positive part of this esoteric natural phenomenon which we believe ourselves to be so well acquainted with. This is my passion, and my purpose of making this blog is to share it with you! So if you have any questions or comments, please leave it in the comments section of the blog! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...